How do you use Health Goddess??

sweetpeadst

My hairdresser just gave me this product today and the directions say:

Directions: Spray it out. Leave it in and be healthy!

Anybody knows if is ok to use on dry hair? Is it better to use on wet hair? What kinda directions are these???!!!!

This says spray it on towel-dried hair. http://www.stuff4beauty.com/page/catwalk_health_goddess.html

Since it says "detangle", I would assume that it is to be used on wet hair.
Depending on how you wear your hair, you could probably use it on dry hair too. If I was wearing mine curly, I'd probably do that. If this is a "wet" product, I would be hesitant to use it on my dry hair that I've been wearing straight.

sweetpeadst said:
DSD tell me how you like it? I don't know if I see anything b/c it has been in bantu knots and in ponytails!
Girl, you should have just pm'ed me. I would have seen a pm for sure!

I use it on occasion as a leave in after I was my hair. I don't notice a difference in my hair as compared to other leaves so I can't say whether I like it or not. I just use it. It's supposed to make your hair stronger.

dontspeakdefeat said:
Girl, you should have just pm'ed me. I would have seen a pm for sure!

I use it on occasion as a leave in after I was my hair. I don't notice a difference in my hair as compared to other leaves so I can't say whether I like it or not. I just use it. It's supposed to make your hair stronger.

My stylist gave it to me for free so I said I would use it!

sweetpeadst said:
LOL, I am! HOw much do you use?? It is so cold! Did you save the inches i the bag that you cut off (for me)??????????:grin:
Girl, I couldn't stand to look at all that hair. I didn't want a reminder of it so I threw it in the trash. It was time to move right along.

The Health Goddes is always cold. I usually spray for a few seconds and run it through. Don't use too much. I think it will make your hair hard if you do.

dontspeakdefeat said:
Girl, I couldn't stand to look at all that hair. I didn't want a reminder of it so I threw it in the trash. It was time to move right along.

The Health Goddes is always cold. I usually spray for a few seconds and run it through. Don't use too much. I think it will make your hair hard if you do.
I will take your advice! I always do! I want ti be just like you when i grow up!

Back