How do you Taliah Waajid's mist bodifier?

vtoodler

How do you use this product?

Do you use it to rollerset your hair after washing/ deep conditioning?

Do you use it as a daily moisturizer?

Or do you use it in any other way? (Please describe)

What made you purchase the product in the first place?

I used it as a daily moisturizer when my hair was in twists. Otherwise, I don't like to use it cuz it feels slimy. It works better on twists/braids imo cuz it gets sucked into them as long as I don't touch them for awhile. I saw it at target next to my other fav product of hers (the african healing oil) so I thought to give it a try. It hasn't become a staple tho, it usually just sits there.

natural i used it as a daily moisturizer. now that i am relaxed, i use it as a braid spray. i added water to it, to thin it down some.

I had to thin it out with water, but I used it as a moisturizer in braid outs and bantu knot outs while stretching my relaxers. Will not repurchase because my hair became filmy after awhile. I loved it at first. Until I learned what my hair feels like normally. I bought it because of reviews here

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I used it on my ends when I am bunning or have a phony pony. I would take the bun/pony down nightly, smooth it in my hear really good and tie it up for the night. I also used it on twist for my niece.

I have the medicated version of this product it is liquid unlike the other one. I use it as a braid spray and on my scalp since it gives my scalp a tingly feeling. I didn't too much care for the cream/lotion like one, didn't do much for my hair

How do you use this product?
Daily moisturizer (I have the old formula if that matters) I mix it with water or AVG
Do you use it to rollerset your hair after washing/ deep conditioning?
I am natural and never used it to rollerset as I have yet to roller set my hair. LOL
Do you use it as a daily moisturizer?
Yes
Or do you use it in any other way? (Please describe)
I use it as a leave in especially when my hair is briaded down for wigs or while in weave installs.
What made you purchase the product in the first place?
Taaliah use to braid my hair in extensions years ago and she would give me her products.

Back