How do you take your own picture?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I want to post pics using one of those Kodak disposable digicams, but how do you take your own pic?
Sorry if that sounds stupid, but doesn't the camera show up in the oic if in a mirror? Do you stretch your arms back?

I use my tripod and set my timer then stand in front of the camera and wait for the pic to snap. I also sit the camera on a stack of books on a table and kneel down with the timer set. I usually have to take several pics to get the one I am looking for!

Thats the thing, I don't have a good camera. I want to post pics of the back of my hair, but in order to post I would have to use one of those throw away digital cameras.No tripod or timer. Thanks for help though.
smirk.gif

Do you have anyone who can take the pic for you? I do the same thing as DSD. My camera has a timer. I don't know of any other way to do it.

[ QUOTE ]
mly3e said:
No
frown.gif
My son is only 3. My friends don't know about my hair care goals.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel you on that! They just wouldn't understand.
I am sure someone has a solution for you!

Hey
wave.gif
The best shot I got of the back of my head without using the timer was when I stood with my back to the mirror and pointed the camera towards the mirror. My camera was on top of my head. It was just an experiment when I did it, but the picture came out pretty well (it's in my photo album if you click on my username, in the first set of pics from august 20th)

Hairlove you have nice hair! what are some of your transitioning secrets like dealing with the new growth and the permed hair. I'm old hat at this but I always like to learn new ideas. Thanks!
grin.gif

whoa...I just realized my account is expiring soon. Sorry, you can't see my pictures. I'm working on a *free* solution (i.e. one that doesn't involve me paying for a "premium upgrade")...

Thanks, prettyblac.

I keep my new growth moisturized with Healthy Hair Butter. I also do braidouts ad buns most of the time to manage the two textures. A good conditioner with lots of slip and a nice leave-in are essential for me.

HTH

Back