How do you take your hair pics?

curlycrocheter

I know this might seem silly, but I had an "AHA!" moment recently about taking hair pics on my own. My SO is too tall to get a good angle & my arms are too short for the whole "hold it over your head" thing.

I open my medicine cabinet & place my camera on the middle shelf (this height works for me) and use the timer.

I'm sure this is a common practice, just thought I'd share :yep:

I know this might seem silly, but I had an "AHA!" moment recently about taking hair pics on my own. My SO is too tall to get a good angle & my arms are too short for the whole "hold it over your head" thing.

I open my medicine cabinet & place my camera on the middle shelf (this height works for me) and use the timer.

I'm sure this is a common practice, just thought I'd share :yep:

Girl that's smart! Taking pictures of my hair and skin the only reason I use my camera instead of my phone lol

I have a hard time taking pics of my hair. I have to take like 30 in order 2 get a good shot. I'm also short w/ a bad phone. Ill have to try the mirror thing.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

I have a shelf that's the perfect height in my bathroom. Hit the self-timer with the 10 consecutive shot mode and I'm in business. With so many shots I'm sure to get 2 or 3 usable ones plus I get to switch up the poses between shots.

i turn my back to the mirror, turn my camera on reverse (theres a camera on the screen where you can take pics of yourself) and take the pic,
hope that makes sense, iphone users know what im tryna say lol

Back