How do you sleep on your Wash n Go...

SummerSolstice

So that it is soft and presentable the next day?
I have been sleeping with mine in a scarf and I don't put any product in at night...
Recently I've been washing with curls poo and conditioner, then moisturizing with qhemet brbc and aohc, then styling with curls hydrating gel or whatever its called...
anyways the next day I'm not always in the best shape and I dont want to do my wash n go reggie every single day... It will either shrink or some of the curls may frizz up...
How do you guys make it last? Do you put an overnight treatment in? Do you spray w/ something in the morning? I just want my curls to stay w/o being even a bit frizzy

ITA, I will moisten mine before bed, and then baggy that. So in the morning my hair is manageable and soft. That way I only have to put my daily moisturizer in it, mist it (maybe) and go. I don't have to go through soaking it and doing the who shabang everyday. HTH :yep:

I usually moisturize and then cover with my satin bonnet. In the morning, i just spritz with a little water or moisturizing spritz after letting my hair steam in the shower, shake, fluff if needed, and go.

I usally co wash my hair at night, plop to get most of the moisture out and then wrap my damp hair in a scarf. I apply leave in and gel while damp and this helps prevent the frizz.

In the morning, my hair is mostly dry and not smushed or frizzy!!

i'm hoping i can retain my length like this... i just bkt'd and I am loving the wash n go life... i just hope my hair will be long after i do this for a long time. I feel like if i have to WnG every day, that may be too much manipulation...

Back