How do you reward yourself?

NapturalGlory

I am challenging myself to grow out my hair to the max whatever that will be. I will be happy with whatever I am blessed with.

I think rewards can really motivate. I want to treat myself to henna and lotus powder treatments from everydayhenna.com beginning this fall. i also want to get some more hair accessories from claire's as i progress.

Do you reward yourself for milestones or just for staying focused on your hair care routine?

[ QUOTE ]
... Do you reward yourself for milestones or just for staying focused on your hair care routine?

[/ QUOTE ]

-- I think that I have rewarded my self once with some Kerastase products ++++. Little rewards can be a good motivater to keep going. However, I think that I will start treating myself to hair acessories instead of more "products".

<font color="pink"> Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif
</font>

After my touch up from my 6 months stretch, I plan to get some Kiel's products (hair and body) as a reward.

I think I reward myself by showing my length with a protective style. Like lately, Ive been wearing a single braid or two braids. It sounds silly but after wearing a bun all year and hiding my dramatically increased length, it's really rewarding to show it sometimes even if my hair isnt necessarily out.

great idea, ballet bun! Thats what Im going to start doing too....I have wayyyy too many products for this one little head of hair. And hair accessories are great ways to dress up those protective styles that get boring after a while! Hair sticks, headbands, hairpins....all cute, fun things!

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
great idea, ballet bun! Thats what Im going to start doing too....I have wayyyy too many products for this one little head of hair. And hair accessories are great ways to dress up those protective styles that get boring after a while! Hair sticks, headbands, hairpins....all cute, fun things!

[/ QUOTE ]

wave.gif
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
buffalosoldier said:
How do you stop rewarding yourself is my question?
Im going broke.......

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

i don't know... i just don't know...

i think i'll get another goldnhot curling iron when i reach my maximum. my old one is ... well OLD!!! maybe i'll get the 1-1/2 inch size instead of 1 inch. i plan to use it to wear my hair straight occasionally.

[ QUOTE ]
NapturalGlory said:
I want to treat myself to henna and lotus powder treatments from everydayhenna.com beginning this fall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lotus powder is next on my list!

I treated myself to a henna treatment and it came out okay.

[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
[ QUOTE ]
NapturalGlory said:
I want to treat myself to henna and lotus powder treatments from everydayhenna.com beginning this fall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lotus powder is next on my list!

I treated myself to a henna treatment and it came out okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

girl they she says it gets better and better with each application. rich deep auburn is my goal.
smile.gif
henna is supposed to last a loooong time too. 6 - 9 months.

Back