How do you moisturize your hair when....

Afrolinda

you have a weave? I moisturize my hair with a braid spray when I have braids on, but when you have a weave how do you do it since your hair and skin is all covered up?

Hi afrolinda I'm in weave now and still moisturise regularly I just moisturise row by row between the cornrows under the weave it takes time but:ohwell: no choice!

Hi afrolinda I'm in weave now and still moisturise regularly I just moisturise row by row between the cornrows under the weave it takes time but:ohwell: no choice!

I don't have much to add to what she stated. I used a spray bottle or one of those squeeze bottles with an applicator tip to moisturize mine when I had a weave in. It does take time but its a must with weave:yep:.

I have been wanting to get a sewin but have been concerned about my ends. What do yalls ends look like after you take the weave out? I have gotten good growth with sewins in the past, but I had to cut the ends everytime.

What are you alls thoughts on this?

TIA

I have been wanting to get a sewin but have been concerned about my ends. What do yalls ends look like after you take the weave out? I have gotten good growth with sewins in the past, but I had to cut the ends everytime.

What are you alls thoughts on this?

TIA

Lady just :no poo, daily moisturised with a good moisturiser, DC!

Back