Question How do you make it that I'm not automatically charged?

30something

I don't want to be automatically charged to subscribe... I been looking how to turn this option off but can't find it. Please help me out

Well it is tricky. Log into Paypal and look at your payment history. Find one of the LHCF ones and click on it. Then it takes you to a page where you manage your subscriptions. It isn't easy to find in PP at all.

I have a probelm concerning this. I no longer have a paypal account. the debit card i used to pay for this site has been disc for months now. Do i have to do anything to not be charged? Or can i just wait for the subscription to be up and that's it?

If you closed your Paypal account, the recurring transaction has been already cancelled.

If you still have the Paypal account and the recurring transaction is active then due to the fact that your CC has been discontinued, Paypal will not be able to obtain any money from it and your subscription will end at the date that it expires.

After that should you wish to renew it you will have to click the subscribe button at the top left and follow the prompts on the screen.

HTH

Back