How do you love your man?

Well besides my regular "wifely duties" LOL I make him special desserts or a special dish or try a new "move" when I want to let him know how much I love him.

He has a construction company..... when he has a hard day out on jobsites I massage him when he gets home. Whenever he has a stressful week I book a hotel for the weekend and just "cater" to him. If he wants to stay home I try to have the day off and cook his favorite meals and pretty much let him be......he can do and get whatever he wants on those days.

I throw on a pair of my "Come F___ Me Shoes" (4 inch heels), put on one of his work shirts, unbottoned, oil my legs and ass, sit right there at the entrance of the bedroom, spread eagle...as soon as I hear him come in...I holler out..."can u come here quick.. I need u to do me a favor.." he comes running upstairs, and when he walks thru the door, I'm sitting there playing with my stuff (he likes to watch...men are visual)....and the rest is history....

Or, I may catch him coming out the shower in the morning getting ready for work....and I'll treat myself to an oral breakfast...

Didn't mean to sound like Zane, but it works.... I like to change things up and keep him guessing....

That's how I love my man....

I throw on a pair of my "Come F___ Me Shoes" (4 inch heels), put on one of his work shirts, unbottoned, oil my legs and ass, sit right there at the entrance of the bedroom, spread eagle...as soon as I hear him come in...I holler out..."can u come here quick.. I need u to do me a favor.." he comes running upstairs, and when he walks thru the door, I'm sitting there playing with my stuff (he likes to watch...men are visual)....and the rest is history....

Or, I may catch him coming out the shower in the morning getting ready for work....and I'll treat myself to an oral breakfast...

Didn't mean to sound like Zane, but it works.... I like to change things up and keep him guessing....

amazing lol :grin:

I remember those days.. One upon of time.. There will be no treats like that for anyone anytime soon.. I see this as a reason to be married..

:bookworm2: Taking notes for future hubby . . . wherever he is. LOL

Ooooo, I like this

:cowgirl: off to find DH :sekret:

Initally I would have thought this may have been sharing too much but after viewing the present company I feel quite cozy. I've got a pretty big booty and my SO LOVES!! it but I don't know any big booty girl moves so when he's at work and I have free time I throw on some shoes and some videos and practice my video hoe moves. I'm hoping one day I'll get good enough and brave enough to show him my moves but for right now I suck:perplexed

Initally I would have thought this may have been sharing too much but after viewing the present company I feel quite cozy. I've got a pretty big booty and my SO LOVES!! it but I don't know any big booty girl moves so when he's at work and I have free time I throw on some shoes and some videos and practice my video hoe moves. I'm hoping one day I'll get good enough and brave enough to show him my moves but for right now I suck:perplexed

Hummm...I find trying every which way to shake it when you're making love should work. Try being on top, but with your back facing him and just workin' it that way. Or when you're on top, instead of facing him exactly, turn to the side so he can watch you dip it:grin: If there's a mirror behind you, it's even better for him.

That does sound like it came from a Zane novel :lol:

Awww what a cute thread. Today, I told my hubby to go to Hooters and watch the game. I told him I would take care of the kids and for him to go have fun. You should have seen him. He was like a kid. I know I'll get major points for this! Oh yeah I also made the stipulation that he had to bring me back some hot wings :look:

Back