how do you know its the real deal

Tafa01

I was looking at Redken website and it says there that ONLY their products sold in salons are guaranteed genuine. Everything sold online, at the drugstore, grocery store, etc is not. How do you kow what you are buying is real and not some fake product? Even when it says guaranteed on the website, it really is not certified. It might be or not, there is no proof.
After some research it appears that LOTS of "salon" products are not supposed to be sold online.

I am affraid now :nono:
I doubt my hair would fall out or anything like that, but I hate the idea of paying lots of $$$ and get a diluted version or knock off of the product I wanted :perplexed

Yeah, the thought of something being fake scares me too. I bought Design Essentials on Ebay. My hair is fine, but you never know what the heck could go wrong with it.

Honestly, I think they say that because of some agreement with the salons that sell their products. I bought Nexxus Humectress from CVS and it was the absolue BOMB!!!! So if its fake, hey it still works for me :)

Back