How do you incorporate WGO in your hair routine?

blackbarbie

I am wondering if most people use WGO on their scalp mainly or if they put a few drops in their hand and use it for overall shine, or if they use it when applying heat (flat irons, hand held dryers, curlers, etc.) to their hair. I have some and after I did a roller set once, my hair was a little dull looking and I used a few drops to give my hair an overall sheen and just wondered if that's what most do. Have you ever put it on wet hair during setting? I use MTG on my scalp every night and Surge on my scalp in the morning and they seem to be working so I don't really have an opportunity to incorporate it into my routine that way.

Right after I wash my hair I put it either on my scalp or on my hair (ends) when I want the curly look. If I flat iron my hair I rub it on my whole head. I put a little more on my ends, and then seal them.
I use both wgo and mtg......
I alternate every two days with mtg being used less.

Thanks ladies! I think I will put a little on my scalp when I rollerset, especially the further I get post relaxer.:lol: I think as the hair is drying (under the hood dryer), the oil will have a chance to marinate on my scalp as it dries and then when I take the rollers out, the scalp will be very moisturized....

[/QUOTE]

I use WGO after shampooing to seal the ends. My hair dries silky and not oily. I also use it on the edges every few days.

And no, the smell does not bother me!

______
Profectiv relaxer breakfree megamoisture
Aphogee treatment reconstructor keratin & green tea
Loreal Mermade WGO
Surge 14 woogie cream lotion# 9

I use it to flat iron, on my scalp sometimes, but not that often and I use it on my fingers to put on my hair. It is my wonder oil.

hiya
my hair is in braid so i use it directly on my scalp,about 3 times a week!!!!!
also when my hair is out of braids, i use it with heat when drying my hair.............

blackbarbie said:
I am wondering if most people use WGO on their scalp mainly or if they put a few drops in their hand and use it for overall shine, or if they use it when applying heat (flat irons, hand held dryers, curlers, etc.) to their hair. I have some and after I did a roller set once, my hair was a little dull looking and I used a few drops to give my hair an overall sheen and just wondered if that's what most do. Have you ever put it on wet hair during setting? I use MTG on my scalp every night and Surge on my scalp in the morning and they seem to be working so I don't really have an opportunity to incorporate it into my routine that way.
hiya
my hair is in braid so i use it directly on my scalp,about 3 times a week!!!!!
also when my hair is out of braids, i use it with heat when drying my hair.............

In use it on wet hair, mainly. Right after I wash my hair, I oil my scalp with it. When my hair dries, it feels very moisturized.

I use it on my scalp like every other day, if I'm not to lazy and on my ends, but after a wash I use sweet almond oil...

cocowhite said:
I use it on my scalp like every other day, if I'm not to lazy and on my ends, but after a wash I use sweet almond oil...

cocowhite where do you purchase your sweet almond oil from? also, how exactly do you use it in your hair?

thanks in advance

Back