how do you get rid of clumps of hair

Ci1988

I have a huge problem with having my hair tangle up. Can you please tell me what may be the cause or how I can prevent this. I wonder if im not moisturizing enough. I find myself cowashing everyday to prevent it and it works but I cant help but think there is another way. I have curly hair soo cowashing everyday hasnt been harmful to my hair.

For me keeping it stretched is one way I do it. WnG is one of my favorite styles, but it really don't work for my hair all the time. Like heat, I have to do it very sparingly.

How do you wear your hair? What products do you use? When I wear WnGs, using products that clump my curls together does help...

Whenever my hair becomes excessively tangle-prone, it is a sign that my porosity is off. A good mid-level protein treatment after clarifying, followed by a moisturizing DC and an ACV rinse does the trick.

So, how’s your hair’s porosity been doing lately? When was its last protein treatment?

I have to make sure I keep my hair stretched, roots included. So wash and go's and wet buns don't work for me.

Whenever my hair becomes excessively tangle-prone, it is a sign that my porosity is off. A good mid-level protein treatment after clarifying, followed by a moisturizing DC and an ACV rinse does the trick.

So, how’s your hair’s porosity been doing lately? When was its last protein treatment?

I actually did one this weekend that passed. maybe I need a good dc. Thanks for the response.

I have to make sure I keep my hair stretched, roots included. So wash and go's and wet buns don't work for me.

Thats actually not a bad idea for me. My hair does good in wet buns. I just have a habit of taking out the bun too much. I wonder if im doing too much sometimes. I think I have hand in hair disease

Back