How do you do comparison shots?

I use Microsoft Picture It. I don't know much about Photoshop, but I'm sure it can be done with that program as well.

i did a comparison shot... it wasn't that great but it was something.

I went to "Paint" in the Accessories section, on the computer, and i copied and pasted one picture, then the other one, right next to it, you can increase the size of one the pix if u wanna, then i selected both pictures at the same time, so that it turns into one picture, and then i pasted it onto my email, sent it to myself, then once i recieved it, i saved it onto my computer and then loaded it onto Fokti.

hoped that wasn't confusing:)... i have some photo thingies on my computer but i need to figure out how to do comparison shots using them.

You can do a nice comparison shot in Jasc (now Corel) Paint Shop Pro. They even allow you do download the full trial version and use it for 30 days. You can also do layers with it -- take one picture as the bottom layer (like a beginning shot) and then put another picture on top of that layer (50% see-through) to see how much your growth has changed. If you need help I wouldn't mind helping or doing it for you.

Back