How do you deal w/ humidity? My hair turned into an afro this morning...

Kiadodie

I rolled it last night and then wrapped it up. THis morning it was looking nice before i stepped outside :ohwell: . Now it looks all puffy.

What do you guys put on your hair that helps w/ humidity?

I don't even attempt a smooth or straight style when it's humid out. I just give my hair a spritz of honey water and go. Can't beat it, might as well work with it. :look: The honey helps draw more moisture into my hair and makes the curls pop.

kia said:
I rolled it last night and then wrapped it up. THis morning it was looking nice before i stepped outside :ohwell: . Now it looks all puffy.

What do you guys put on your hair that helps w/ humidity?
I stick to wash 'n go's when the humidity hits. I add a little more leave-in than normal and use NTM Anti-frizz cream. That worked well for me during the hot, humid KC summer.

camellia said:
I don't even attempt a smooth or straight style when it's humid out. I just give my hair a spritz of honey water and go. Can't beat it, might as well work with it. :look: The honey helps draw more moisture into my hair and makes the curls pop.

You are soooooooooooooooooo right!

neenzmj said:
I stick to wash 'n go's when the humidity hits. I add a little more leave-in than normal and use NTM Anti-frizz cream. That worked well for me during the hot, humid KC summer.

co-signing on this one:)

Back