How Do You Clean Your Floor....

QueenHav

... when its covered with BEADY-BEADS!!!

First, I would like to thank the LHCF ladies for all of your knowledge, positivity, and kindness. I am loving my natural hair! But I hate it when it gets on my floor. :lachen:

I need suggestions on the best way to get the beady-beads up FAST.

DISCLAiMER: I own and use my broom and Swiffer. Just inquiring to see if I'm missing out on some wonder product.

Don't have the BBD problem - it's more like hair ball tumbleweeds :perplexed:

A simple breeze from walking across the bathroom floor creates a windstorm that sends the hairball tumbleweeds rolling from one end of the room to the other.

Quite a sight.

Round-up time is always interesting. The Swiffer produces its own breeze of sorts so it always looks like the hairball tumbleweeds are trying to evade capture.

:grin:

Sometimes i use a few squares of damp Kitchen paper towel & kinda sweep up the hair quickly in that.
Or if the hairs are on the carpet, i'll get the Hoover out & screw off the brush end & pick it up thru the hose part.

LOL at the visual

:funny:

Don't have the BBD problem - it's more like hair ball tumbleweeds :perplexed:

A simple breeze from walking across the bathroom floor creates a windstorm that sends the hairball tumbleweeds rolling from one end of the room to the other.

Quite a sight.

Round-up time is always interesting. The Swiffer produces its own breeze of sorts so it always looks like the hairball tumbleweeds are trying to evade capture.

:grin:

The swiffer is the best bet when it comes to clinging the hairs together but another alternative to the swiffer is putting a dryer wipe on it (instead of the little swiffer sheet)], it will cling EVERY hair i suppose because of the static lol.

LOL at this topic ...

I have a Hoover vacuum (I think it's Hoover) with a floor setting. It gets all the beady beads in about 3 minutes.

:lachen::lachen: Pure comedy!!

When I was natural, and even now, I use the vacuum that is attached to the wall in my house.

I keep a dust buster in bathroom because hair on the floor is a pet peeve of mine. Invest in the electric kind instead of the rechargeable though because the rechargeables tend to not work as well over time.

Well I'm not natural, but I have hair on the floor. I tried the sweeper and it did not work for me. So I use this:

lg_14299_21420P_01.jpg

What is that? A floor lint roller?? Is it sticky? Where'd you get it?

Yep it's a big floor lint roller and it really workers. It's sticky. I got it from Petsmart, but I have seen them in Kroger. I'm sure you could probably find them at any pet store or online.

Back