how do u know if you have buildup?

asummertyme

i wonder this because, my haIR TENDS TO BE SUPER SOFT, and it dosent hold a style much.....maybe i have conditioner build up???but what r the signs?

I know I have a buildup when:

My styles won't work anymore. The curls fall out quickly or don't take at all

My hair lacks body - stiff instead of swingy

Buildup will feel exactly how your hair feels. Clarifying shampoo. Or baking soda added to regular shampoo is a good clarifier.

i just washed my hair today, and it is so limp...yuk..im mad b/c i spent 13 bucks to wash it and now i have to rewash, but i will wait a day or so...

I recommend Lanza Deep Cleansing Shampoo it really cleans your hair without stripping it the best I have ever used.

ok so after i clarify, do i deep condition......what will happen to my hair after i clarify.....what exsctly does it do?

You can add a bit of lemon juice to your conditioner too.

I knew I had build up when a couple of hair follicles became blocked and it caused a pimple in my scalp.

My sister, who relaxers her hair...knew she had build up when she would lower her head...and her long hair would not "fall" softly...but it stuck out as flat as a board. It was stiff and had no life. Once she clarified...it became soft and flowy again.

Back