How Do I Make My Weave Glossy And Shiny?

GraceJones

I have human hair body wave textured hair that I had made into a wig. It's not as shiny as I would like. It's not shedding or anything, so I don't think it's old and unusable.

I have some Fantasia I hair polisher and I'm not impressed. I also bought some frizz ease and a couple other stuff I'm going to try later. Any other tips?

But you don't want your weave to be too shiny or then its gonna look like you cut it off a barbie head. I don't have any tips. Usually most people want to decrease the shine on weave as it usually make the hair look very fake.

I recommend that you leave it esp if you want it to resemble hair growing out of your head as much as possible but if you still want to then be careful especially if you use anything that has oils in it.

But you don't want your weave to be too shiny or then its gonna look like you cut it off a barbie head. I don't have any tips. Usually most people want to decrease the shine on weave as it usually make the hair look very fake.

I recommend that you leave it esp if you want it to resemble hair growing out of your head as much as possible but if you still want to then be careful especially if you use anything that has oils in it.

How do you decrease the shine?

Ogx kukuí oil line especially the conditioner and the hydrating oil spray gives a nice luster to my wigs (raw hair and processed hair) without giving barbie doll shine. The line is designed for curly hair but I use these products on all my wigs.

I always look on youtube for weave information. There are hundreds of thousands of videos. Try deep conditioner, the gurus like the morrocin oil (sp) conditioner for weave hair.

Back