How did I miss this?

alanaj

Hey I'm a newbie. I recently found a product that works wonders for my hair so I decided to go to the website to look at what else they had and I was amazed! It's like a lot of the ingredients were things that I had read about all over this board as being great. They have it all in one place tho. I might go crazy on these products because I can't get more expensive ones like Qhemet

Sof'n free n pretty
GroHealthy thick n Healthy olive oil cream ingredients:
Water, Olive oil, Soybean oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Coconut oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Shea Butter, White Nettle Extract, Pine Cone Extract, Burdock Extract, Matricaria Extract, Rosemary Extract, Ivy Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Watercress Extract, Garlic Extract, Amyl Cinnimal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnimal, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Yellow 5, Blue 1

GroHealthy Shea Butter Damaged Hair Repair Treatment:
Hydrogenated Vegetable oil, Soybean oil, Lanolin, Coconut oil, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Shea Butter, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Amyl Cinnimal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnimal, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene

They also have an almond oil temple and nape butter

it works wonders for you hair, eh?

what kind of wonders? do tell!

how and when do you use this/these product(s)?

thanks alanaj!

Well I didn't have a solid regimen before this. I kept buying products to try and soften my new growth because no matter what i was putting in my hair my relaxed ends felt awesome but my roots always felt dry. Immediately when I put it on I felt a huge difference and I couldn't beleive it. My mom was really impressed too but she told me when i was younger soft n pretty was the only thing that could tame my hair.
It's a kids product really and truly. I guess that's why people haven't tried it.

this product is actually my staple daily moisturizer...the olive one in the jar i mean. Im still shocked not a lot of ladies use this product on here. ive been using it since it came out. I dont use the shea cream b.c. Of the lanolin & beeswax in it. This line also has an olive oil for the scalp which i dont recommend. Its very runny. And i didnt like the results. But the olive cream in the jar is my fav.

Last edited:
o yea just to add......there are 2 different olive cream products. There is one in a JAR that i use....and then there is one in a bottle. For some reason they use different ingredients for both. The jar olive cream has no cones. So the ingedients u listed in ur op must be from the bottle

I've been using the Shea Butter one and it is a bit on the heavy side but I think my hair likes heavier products. I really wanna try the olive oil cream now too though. I wouldve thought this would be a big hit on here too.
Thanks poochie for the reviews.
I got the ingredients from the website and the olive oil cream is the one in the jar. Maybe they've added some ingredients recently or maybe its wrong on the site. I don't know.

Back