"how come you don't have a man?"

I say, "How come you don't have a woman?"

Don't know if that really works though... but it throws them off a little bit.

I also get asked the same thing....

i just basically tell them the truth...dont have the time to play games...i meet alot of boys pretending to be men.....have other things tht im focusing on in my life tht are more important....havent met any real men...

i just basically tell them the truth...dont have the time to play games...i meet alot of boys pretending to be men.....have other things tht im focusing on in my life tht are more important....havent met any real men...

yes chile, i say the sammmmmmmmmmmmme thing :grin::lachen:

One of my favorite replies. :grin:

What do the men say back when you ladies say how there aren't any real men that you've met, tired of games, etc.? :)

Do they act offended, shocked, exasperated, do they agree, etc?

What do the men say back when you ladies say how there aren't any real men that you've met, tired of games, etc.? :)

Girl please they know whats up. Some of them are right there part of the hoopla and drama LOL----playing games and acting like little boys.....

this is just a way to let them know hey if you bold enough to ask me that crap then im bold enough to put it out there...

Girl please they know whats up. Some of them are right there part of the hoopla and drama LOL----playing games and acting like little boys.....

this is just away to let them know hey if you bold enough to ask me that crap then im bold enough to put it out there...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Dontcha wish there was a way to screen men from jump....to differentiate the losers from the winners

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Dontcha wish there was a way to screen men from jump....to differentiate the losers from the winners

Girl, please thats what i be doing at all times....LOL

every word that comes out there mouth...im the analyzer...
i catch E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G(well try to)....i will catch a lie...men can't lie as good as women..girl we have the powah for real... LOL

half the time they tell so many lies they cant even keep it straight and have a stupid grin on there faces when they are doing it....

i catch E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G(well try to)....i will catch a lie...men can't lie as good as women..girl we have the powah for real... LOL

half the time they tell so many lies they cant even keep it straight and have a stupid grin on there faces when they are doing it....

Okay! Keep it up, don't let one slip through the cracks :lol:

they act like they are OPPOSITE to those men that i dislike so much!!....(yes there are some good ones)...but i havent met one yet, ....im sure i will though!:yep:

say it again, say it again!!!...i catch it ALL too!!!

So it's just an act? :laugh:

girl yeah...i swear men think they got to tell U what they think U want to hear....my male friends tell me they are guilty of this all the time.....they lie, decieve, tell half truths, to get whatever the heck they want....sometimes i wonder if it is really worth it....chile, i have had men lie to me all up in their 30's :lachen:just pathetic...look me dead in my eye and just L-I-E !!!!!!...what u still lying about???? :nono::wallbash::rolleyes:

THIS IS ONLY TRUE OF SOME MEN, NOT ALL!!! There are GOOD, truthful men out there...:yep:

"Because I don't have to settle for one" that usually shuts them right up.

I'm stealing this one, too! I usually don't answer the question because I think it is pointless. I realize it's just an ice breaker, but it is so stupid!!!! You already know the answer...so why keep asking that dumb question to every single woman you meet. I hate this along with the line..."I'm looking for a good woman/nice girl." I know for sure that's a lie!

I ususally get asked this and my reply is either "Because I don't want one" or "I haven't found anyone worthy of having that title yet." Some men think it's funny and others see it as some kind of challenge.

I used to get asked that all the time....mainly by family members though and it was very annoying. I understand though that they didnt want me to be lonely. But compared to many of my friends who are with/chasing guys being alone isnt that bad. And while I was alone focused on school and other things someone worth my time came along.

I'm stealing this one, too! I usually don't answer the question because I think it is pointless. I realize it's just an ice breaker, but it is so stupid!!!! You already know the answer...so why keep asking that dumb question to every single woman you meet. I hate this along with the line..."I'm looking for a good woman/nice girl." I know for sure that's a lie!

Any man who has to use this as an icebreaker automatically ends up on my **** list... it shows he has no type of conversation and has to rely on stupid lines to get a woman's attention.

Maybe that's why he doesn't have a woman... which is why I ask that question RIGHT BACK to them!

I told the last person who asked me that, "Because I'm divorced."

:pulpdance:

It's the truth, and I let people know that as well as the fact that I have a child seconds within meeting them so they can make a decision to keep it moving.

Oh, I'm still talking with the guy who asked me that, lol. :D

Any man who has to use this as an icebreaker automatically ends up on my **** list... it shows he has no type of conversation and has to rely on stupid lines to get a woman's attention.

Maybe that's why he doesn't have a woman... which is why I ask that question RIGHT BACK to them!

Right On Point! :thewave:

Them: "How come you don't have a man?"
Me : "Just lucky, I guess :rolleyes:"

(being single rocks!!! :Copy of 2cool:)

Back