How come noone told me

miss stress

That Aubrey Organics GPB comes in different scents?

While shopping vitacost.com picking up some staples I noticed that the GPB comes in rosemary peppermint and lavender ylang-ylang I ordered one of each and whn they get here I'll let u guys know how it works out.

I had no idea that you could get it in those flavors. I Love Gpb but the original smell is like lotion and sometimes I cant take it.

Just though I would let anyone who didnt already know in on the secret.

I had no idea that it came in other scents. Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to check it out.

Which scent do you like most?

shut the front door! I had no Idea either.

I dont use my GPB as often cuz it smells a bit too herbally fresh for my liking. Please report back on the scents :yep: I love fragrant hair!

I had no idea that it came in other scents. Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to check it out.

Which scent do you like most?

I havent tried the new ones yet cause I literally just ordered them like half an hr ago but I sure cant wait! I hope the peppermint makes my scalp tingle!

That's BIG news!!! I didn't know either - please update us as I was thinking I needed a different conditioner for times when I want to DC for a long time...due to the smell.

I've always seen different scent at whole foods & vitacost.com. Haven't tried them, but wonder how different the ingredients are.

I've always seen the scents, however I hate rosemary and lavender. The Ylang-Ylang I can probably deal with though. The problem is that I love the huge 16oz bottle of GPB and that size doesn't come in "flavours."

Back