How can we be sure we are getting the real thing

Dionne

If we are getting fake mizani from so called certified stores, how can we be sure we are getting the real products from other stores as well. One thing I thought of would be to read ingredients more carefully and make sure they are consistent and to call companies and ask where we can buy the real products. I was also thinking of calling trade secret and regis to tell them that they have the fake stuff and that they need to pull it off the shelves or talk to Mizani to see if they can get the real products back. I am going to call a couple of websites and see if I can get them to email me the ingredients of the moisturefuse so I can be sure that I can ahave access to the real thing. I think this should tell Mizani and that their products aren't accessible to people who really want them so they need to make them a little easier to find. I have bought three bottles of the fake stuff for 10 bucks a piece. Thirty bucks might not be alot to them but just imagine all the other people who have the fake stuff. They are losing money. The fake stuff didn't work as well to me so if someone is trying it for the first time, they might dismiss all of their products because the fakes ruined their experiences. So then they won't ever buy anymore so more money is lost. What do you all think? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Re: How can we be sure we are getting the real thi

Well, the one that we are calling a fake may in actuality be a new formula. So far(according to posters on the other thread), we've gotten two contradicting answers from Mizani. One representative after listening to the ingredient list of the proposed "imposter" confirmed that it was not the real one. Another representative went and got a bottle and read the ingredients to our girl(I can't remember who right now) and it was the ingredients of the one that we are calling fake.

Someone else is calling on Monday and SO AM I ! We will get to the bottom of this.

Re: How can we be sure we are getting the real thi

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Supergirl said:
Well, the one that we are calling a fake may in actuality be a new formula. So far(according to posters on the other thread), we've gotten two contradicting answers from Mizani. One representative after listening to the ingredient list of the proposed "imposter" confirmed that it was not the real one. Another representative went and got a bottle and read the ingredients to our girl(I can't remember who right now) and it was the ingredients of the one that we are calling fake.

Someone else is calling on Monday and SO AM I ! We will get to the bottom of this.

[/ QUOTE ]
I will hold off on taking my potentially fake bottle of conditioner back, LOL. I am hoping this is a new formula because if it’s one thing I can’t stand is a fraud. To me it isn’t about the $10.00 or the product not being up to par, it is more about being misled. Hopefully everyone here is jumping the gun and the formula has changed instead of being a “bootleg”. I’ve had my bottle for a few months but if I find out it is actually fake, it is going back. I like the store that I bought it from so here’s hoping they don’t sell fake stuff. I did call Mizani earlier and they were not helpful at all, they haven’t a clue what’s going on. I will bet it is a new formula as my bottle looks so official.

I'm the one who was told by Mizani that these are 'fake' versions and that Mizani has not changed their formula.

I will be calling back on Monday and ask the same question. Plus I'll ask for somone in authority if I can. I'll mention that someone else called and was told something contradictory about which is the real one.

I want to once and for all know what's going on as I like Moisturefuse (the non-chemicalized version).

It kinda actually makes me wonder if the "orginal" was a lie too like lying about what's in it, can they do that?

Back