How can I get a silky blowdry?

caligirl

Can someone recommend a good leave in to use befor blowdrying? I want to have that light, silky feel. So far I've tried Lacio Lacio and Alter Ego--both are a little heavy.

how about salerm 21? its thicker than lacio lacio but doesnt feel heavy. you could also try diluting the ones with tried with water

Have you considered using a liquid leave-in? If your hair is well conditioned, you should be able to use just a liquid leave-in, or just some heat protectant before blowdrying. The less stuff on your hair, the silkier it will turn out.
Giovanni's liquid leave-in (vitapro fusion) would be good for that because it's a liquid but it's not super liquidy. And although I never tried to blowdry with it back when I was using it, I bet Aphogee's pro vitamin leave-in would be good too.

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream with Olive Oil and Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide are both excellent choices. Start with a small amount though.

caligirl said:
Can someone recommend a good leave in to use befor blowdrying? I want to have that light, silky feel. So far I've tried Lacio Lacio and Alter Ego--both are a little heavy.
I :love: lacio, lacio, I found it to be rather light!

Try using a wrap/setting lotion and a hair serum. When I used to blow dry, that always did the trick for me! My hair had alot of body.

Back