How can i dry the back of my head after rollersetting?

Desert Skye

I have a problem that while i am sitting under the dryer with my rollerset, i can never get to get the lower back of my head dry. The rest of my hair will be dry except that. I use the Golde n Hot dryer. How does everyone managed to get thier hair dry evenly? /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Maybe you don't have it fully covering your head so that the heat blasts in the back... My problem is opposite. I sit under the hooded dryer and my crown never gets dry......!??!

I meant to tell you Glossylipz, your hair is gorgeous! (I peeped your photos/album)

The same thing happens to me. I realized that sometimes I need to sit sideways under the hooded dryer for a while to get the back of my hair dry well.

I lift the dryer up so it only focuses mainly on my nape area. Thats after the rest of my hair is dry. I don't want to over dry all of my hair for one section.

If that doesn't work for you I suggest taking a blow dryer and aim it at the rollers that aren't dry.

-faye

I found that i too have to sit a funny way to reach the back of my head. It hurts my neck but its the only way! I tried blow drying the rollers that arent dry but they end up looking wierd and dried out. My hair hates blow dryers with a passion.

Thanks shellzforshizzle! I plan to put more pics up later.

[ QUOTE ]
I lift the dryer up so it only focuses mainly on my nape area. Thats after the rest of my hair is dry. I don't want to over dry all of my hair for one section.

If that doesn't work for you I suggest taking a blow dryer and aim it at the rollers that aren't dry.

-faye

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this too, but I couldn't really figure out how exactly to describe.

[ QUOTE ]
The same thing happens to me. I realized that sometimes I need to sit sideways under the hooded dryer for a while to get the back of my hair dry well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too when I had my Lazy Dazy but my Conair 1875 watt dryer gets really hot and dries the back better. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My problem is opposite. I sit under the hooded dryer and my crown never gets dry......!??!

I meant to tell you Glossylipz, your hair is gorgeous! (I peeped your photos/album)

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

I have the exact same hood dryer as in your fotki album. I sit it on a table change positions 1/2 way through--with my face towards the dials on the dryer, that way the front gets a break from the heat and the back catches up. I have also sat sideways.

I drape a towel over the dryer and make sure it hangs down in the back, I find that this keeps the air blowing on my nape. Don't use a towel too big that it covers the vents in the back.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too when I had my Lazy Dazy but my Conair 1875 watt dryer gets really hot and dries the back better. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I have a Lazy Dazy and it works just fine. My whole head is dry within 40 minutes.

Back