How are you wearing your hair in between washes? Need some styles..

Faith

I'm looking for some styles to keep it interesting in between washes.
I'll try whatever so if you have any ideas or links or pics please post.

Mostly braidouts and high buns lately

Me too:grin:. I really fell in love with braid outs lately. High ponytails and buns are also my alternative style. I wanna kno what others are wearing also. I'm not too creative when it comes to hair styles. :look:

I throw in my curlformers, I sleep bad so they last 3 days. Which is good cause by the time they get old I can CW and redo.
Oh yea I do buns too....

Bantu knot outs...I two strand twist largish sections on damp hair, then bantu knot them (usually end up with 12-15). Take them out in the morning and I have a curly fro for two days...then a puff...then maybe a bun or pinned style...I can make this style last for a week.

Me too:grin:. I really fell in love with braid outs lately. High ponytails and buns are also my alternative style. I wanna kno what others are wearing also. I'm not too creative when it comes to hair styles. :look:

I love braid outs also!... how long are you able to make yours last w/o re-braiding? I'm trying to go a few days before needing to re-braid but my hair gets really tangled after a while :perplexed

I wearing a braid out this wk and I have been rebraiding at night to retain but with less braids than I originally did when I washed it.:grin:

I rollerset once a week. Early in the week, I wear my hair down, getting waves from sleeping in a high bun.

Once the style begins to fade towards the end of the week, I resort to a braidout, wear my hair in a bun or single braid.

Back