How Are You Planning to Wear Your Hair for Easter

PrettyBrownEyes

For those who wear protective styles 99% of the time will you wear your hair down?

For those who don't use heat? Will you use heat?

For those that don't go to the salon regularly? Will you go get your hair styled there?

What's your plans?

Not quite sure yet. most likely will do a roller set or try the china bump method (in which I tried last evening with promising results- thanks modelchick!!)

i'm going to do a wet-set ponytail on top of my head. i put about six rollers in the tail, sit under the dryer for 35 minutes, remove the rollers (purple), form pin curls, and then decorate w/rosettes
smile.gif

Good question...I am gonna get fancy and get comb coils...there's a picture in the newest SBH that has the style I want on pages 73-74.
smile.gif

those styles sound really cute ladies!

I'm going to blowdry and hot curl, I have a lot of new growth and I know my rollerset won't come out the way I like!

kjames - the china bump set will be cute, I did that a couple of times last week after hearing the raves on here, and I likey!
smile.gif

ladylibra- I had that style done with a phony pony for a wedding I was in, very cute!

CH - comb your hair??
lachen70.gif
, seriously though, I have been air drying so I haven't combed much myself.

mskenesha - I have that issue and *turning to look at page* that will look hot!

lachen70.gif

okay, i plan on getting a wash 'n set (done by a professional this time b/c my shoulders hurt) and maybe, just maybe, get it flatironed and get my bangs cut.
OR
i will get a spiral set since i will b partying the nite b4.

I will be wearing my hair in a bantu knot set which by the way I tried last night but I made too many knots and as a result my curls are extremely tight. But I plan on washing my hair again before sun. so this time I think im just gonna do about 4-5 knots and see how they come out but other than that I love this style.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WEARING A BUN ON EASTER?
crazy.gif

I know some of you ladies are doing the 365 DAY BUN CHALLENGE!!!!! Or in this case, the 364 day challenge!
naughty.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
AM I THE ONLY ONE WEARING A BUN ON EASTER?
crazy.gif

I know some of you ladies are doing the 365 DAY BUN CHALLENGE!!!!! Or in this case, the 364 day challenge!
naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm bunning it.
look.gif

i'm going to get a touch up on thursday, still dont know what style i'm going to have, but it'll probably include extension hair (not wearing it down).

I guess I will still be in my phony-pony, although I am pretty bored with this style after four months! I may pull out a few tendrils and set them for some curly interest!

I'm going to have to start calling some of you ladies OUT! Someone please bump this bun challenge list, so we can fully get to the bottom of this.
shocked.gif

THE BUN FOREVER!
rofl.gif

Re: How Are You Planning to Wear Your Hair for Eas

I'll probably wear it down. Or, maybe avoid the whole thing and sport a new hat!

northernbelle

Back