How Are You Applying OCT / MT

LadyBlu

I've decided to try growth aids again, but needed some input on how the ladies that are achieving crazy growth from OCT / MT on how they are applying it.

I bought some OCT and was applying it like a conditioner, but thought that was a waste of an expensive product ($76!!!!).

So, do you apply it like a conditioner or directly to the scalp? How often are you using it? Thanks!

I just ordered MT because I heard of all the wonderful things it has done for my LHCF sisters. I believe some ladies make a mix of MT and a few natural oils to help in moisturizing their hair.

There is an OCT/MT challenge thread where ladies list a lot of their secrets. I will try to find it for you.

Good luck!

I've decided to try growth aids again, but needed some input on how the ladies that are achieving crazy growth from OCT / MT on how they are applying it.

I bought some OCT and was applying it like a conditioner, but thought that was a waste of an expensive product ($76!!!!).

So, do you apply it like a conditioner or directly to the scalp? How often are you using it? Thanks!

i have MT and OCT

I apply daily and co wash two to three times a week, some ladies use it as an condition when they wash. It really depends on how your hair react to the product, because it is a lot of protein . I take garlic ans Botin vitamin daily. Good luck and please check out the MT and OCT challenge they have a lot of information

Back