how are u gus masking the scent of honeyquat and saa in your spritzes?

Kurlee

i got mine today and while the honeyquat is not too bad the saa liquid is :look:, i been using powder and it wasn't as strong but lotion crafter liquid? my god:perplexed. how u mask it?

i got mine today and while the honeyquat is not too bad the saa liquid is :look:, i been using powder and it wasn't as strong but lotion crafter liquid? my god:perplexed. how u mask it?

After you spritz the smell kinda airs out I guess. It's not noticable after a few minutes. If it really bothers you, you can get a small bottle of scented essential oil ( I like grapefruit) they have all sorts of smells and add a few drops to your mix.

Yes that'll do :yep:

Just make sure they're essential oils, not perfumes that might have drying preservatives or something.

Lavendar has a very strong scent - it would probably easily cover the SAA smell.

Yeah, it only stinks while it's wet. :lol: Once it dries, the SAA smell evaporates, to me. I can't smell HQ, at all - though I think you are the second person who said it stank - or was that you saying it before, too? :lol:

lol naw it wasn't me, I just got my honey quat today. Im so excited to try it, but lawd the smells. RENK!

yea. years later, it still smells kinda stink. I used it up and decided to stick to glycering and podwder SAA

Back