How about this flat iron?

BeautyGoesDutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TErfXn1reh4

Have you ladies every tried this flat iron? or know where I can get one? I went to the website but it did not look like the same one. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! I really want this flat iron. I love this results she got from using it. I am giving up on my chi it is making my hair smell burnt. No matter how I clean it :ohwell:

I don't know what flat iron that is. But with HER hair type any ol' flat iron would get her hair just as staight. She has VERY loose curls to begin with.

@BeautyGoesDutch what you are experiencing has less to do with your flat iron and more to do with what you do to your hair before hand to prepare it for straightening. I've experienced the burnt smell years ago when I did not moisturize my hair properly by DCing. Now that I consciously prepare my hair for atleast a week before flat ironing with moisture -- No burnt smell.

I also agree with the poster above. The model's hair has very loose curls to begins with and any flat iron would work well on her hair.

I have never heard of or seen that flat iron before. Doesnt the end of the video have a link where u can buy?

Back