How About I Found the Keracare Humecto in a Tub here...

divinefavor

in Atlanta. I walked into a Asian BSS and lo and behold there were all kinds of professional products. I told my cousin, "Maybe they have the Keracare Humecto in a Tub." Yep, they sure did, but for a whopping $54.99, I politely walked away and left it sitting right there on a shelf.

What's the going price for this? I've been using the bottle version for about 2 years now. I would love to try the tub version to see what the difference is.

I've always wanted to try the tub version, but what if I buy that big ole tub and don't like it? The bottle version is so-so to me. Is the tub version that much better? (Someone say no so I won't spend any more money :lol: )

baglady215 said:
I've always wanted to try the tub version, but what if I buy that big ole tub and don't like it? The bottle version is so-so to me. Is the tub version that much better? (Someone say no so I won't spend any more money :lol: )

I thought they were the same product jut different sizes, but I may be wrong.

I don't use it that much, but if someone uses it all the time the 5lb tub may be more economical. I try to buy all my staples in the liter or gallon sizes if they are available.

I just wish NTM DDC came in a tub! :)

I use it at least once a week and I definitely prefer the tub. It is much thicker than the one in the bottle and my hair loves thick conditioners.

divinefavor said:
in Atlanta. I walked into a Asian BSS and lo and behold there were all kinds of professional products. I told my cousin, "Maybe they have the Keracare Humecto in a Tub." Yep, they sure did, but for a whopping $54.99, I politely walked away and left it sitting right there on a shelf.

What's the going price for this? I've been using the bottle version for about 2 years now. I would love to try the tub version to see what the difference is.

Yes, I also ordered mine from Sheldeez. It was much cheaper when I ordered it last year. Just curious? Which BSS in Atlanta had it?

krissyprissy said:
A Stylist can get it for $20.00. This is not fair.
That's right I got my tub half price with stylist discount so I bought 2 tubs.
I tried the bottle version and it does not even compare to tub.

I just bought the bottle too to try it out. Sheesh, I wish I would have known that the tub was better. :(

LABETT said:
That's right I got my tub half price with stylist discount so I bought 2 tubs.
I tried the bottle version and it does not even compare to tub.
AMEN! Everytime I talk about this conditioner I tell people IN THE TUB! The bottle is okay but I dont like it. It doesnt even compare to the tub. Not one bit. I have pics in my fotki just to show the difference in thickness. The bottled kind just seems diluted or something. Yes its more expensive but it lasts onger and its way better. Ladies the tub is NO JOKE! One more time for the road.....

Here is the bottled conditioner....
100_0737-vi.jpg

See how thin it is? Liquid.

Heres the tub....
100_0736-vi.jpg

THICK! Very creamy. THIS is the one I use. The bottle does NOT compare to the tub.

kitchen_tician said:
Yes, I also ordered mine from Sheldeez. It was much cheaper when I ordered it last year. Just curious? Which BSS in Atlanta had it?

Hey KT!!!

I can't remember the name of the BSS. It's Asian owned and they had so many different name brand products in there. But, we were on Buford Highway. Near Doraville and Chamblee and it was in the same plaza as a Rent A Center and Sally's. I'll try and find out if my cousin knows the name of it, that's her neck of the woods.

Grr. I wish I hadnt bought the one in the bottle now. If anyone wants to buy it, let me know. I am taking down my braids soon and definitely need something that is THICK.

beyondcute said:
AMEN! Everytime I talk about this conditioner I tell people IN THE TUB! The bottle is okay but I dont like it. It doesnt even compare to the tub. Not one bit. I have pics in my fotki just to show the difference in thickness. The bottled kind just seems diluted or something. Yes its more expensive but it lasts onger and its way better. Ladies the tub is NO JOKE! One more time for the road.....

Wow, that's a huge difference!!! I love Keracare Humecto in the bottle, so I can only imagine what the tub will do for my hair.

LABETT said:
Divinefavor I can send you some to compare to the bottle version.

Thank you, hon!!!! I'll send you a PM with my address and let me know what the charge would be. Thanks again!

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the pH in the bottle version is 4.5 and the TUB is 5.5

I wish I could find the TUB for that low, low $36, but I no longer see it on the website mentioned earlier. I may be paying $45 ladies!!!:eek:

choqlat1 said:
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the pH in the bottle version is 4.5 and the TUB is 5.5

I wish I could find the TUB for that low, low $36, but I no longer see it on the website mentioned earlier. I may be paying $45 ladies!!!:eek:

I just saw the $36 one on discount beauty a couple of hours ago. Did you click on Keracare and then view all of the pages. I think it's towards the last page for Keracare products.

Back