Houston Meeting at Jillian's.......Mission Accomplished!!!

nicki6

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to take a moment to shout out the great women who came out today!!! :clapping:

Yokourt-thanks for keeping us organized and your daughter is TOO precious!! :notworthy

Tami-very nice and funny :wave:

Cres81-BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL natural puff :thumbsup:

Genesis- My "brand new" friend :wink2:

Kei - She came the farthest to meet us :angel:

Missnissi- Kei's friend :trampolin

Enj2kay2 and friend-She came from out of town also :driver:

Zanzibardotcom- Very sweet and was working her camera overtime :Flahsssss

We had a lovely time and lots of laughter . Yokourt and Genesis even got us some free product samples!!!! I will post pics (once I figure it out). I just wanted to be the first to post about our meeting on the boards!! :woot:

If I forgot anyone, please charge it to my head, not my heart. You were all great!!!

Last edited:
AHHHH Nikki6, you beat me too it!
I also had a lovely time, such beautiful women indeed!
I WON THE CAROLYN GRAY BOOK! :D
Thank you ladies for coming such far distances like Kileen, Orange and Austin. Queeny you WERE MISSED GIRL, :( but I understand.
I know we drove the wait-staff goo-goo, they couldn't handle all those African American Sistas in one place! Next time we'll have to plans some activities like bowling or something...I hope all of you make it back safely, THANKS FOR BEING RESPECTFUL TO ONE ANOTHER , I don't get to see that often.

God bless! :)

And if you need anything just call.

Did someone say pictures?

editt2.jpg

edit.jpg

jan1505013.jpg

jan1505009.jpg

jan1505014.jpg

Courtney, Neecy, and me

jan1505018.jpg

jan1505011copy.jpg

look how Neecy looking at me.

jan1505020.jpg

*I know you want my goodies*

I had a lovely time! Everybody was cool. I fell in love with Jelly. She's sooo Beautiful:)

now the wait

I have a ton more, but you get the idea

Last edited:
You ladies looks wonderful :clap:! All that beautiful hair :up:!! I just fell head over heels with what I am assuming is Cres81's puff...gorgeous! Thanks for posting, Kei :)!

You gals look so fun-loving and lovely! It's always great to see the ladies doing their thang!!

Thanks for the pics.

Girl is was a Blast. You ought to call some of the houston ladies, they are very nice. Why is is so hard to find ladies like the ones on the board in Real life? Ladies are friendly, nice, and POsitive ( you don't see that much)

Alright Ms. Kei!! Thanks for posting pics.
I'm not as savvy as you, but I created a Fotki album today and our pics are in the Houston Meeting folder (same password).

Cres81....I will post pics with you once I figure out how to protect your identity (LOL)

Glad you guys had a great time. Darn I wish I could have made. I will definately be at the next once. Take care Q

Last edited:
Queeny,
I am LOVING your Oct brastrap pic!! That length is where I want to get to. I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!!! We were ALL looking for you (lol)

Thanks for bumping, Nicki6!! I was wondering where the pics were. I had an awesome time, and made some great new friends. I can't wait until we do it again... when I get my indianhairs...:grin: (That's for you Nicki6!)

Thanks nicki, I would have been like 2 hours late and I did not want all of you guys waiting on me. First the weather slowed me down an hour and then I forgot that tx is 1 hour ahead. The messed up thing is I got a ticket on the way back home!!! Next time I will leave the day b4 and stay in a hotel!!! Did you guys discuss the possibility of when and where the next meeting will be? I know I am anxious!!! Take care Q
nicki6 said:
Queeny,
I am LOVING your Oct brastrap pic!! That length is where I want to get to. I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!!! We were ALL looking for you (lol)

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww...It looks like ya'll had a blast! I hate that I missed it myself. It turns out that I did not have to work, but I got into a bit of drama that early afternoon. Anyway take care ladies! :D

Back