Houston Ladies, Need Wig Store!

growinstrong

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this big, wonderful city and was wondering where the heck can I find a wig store or even a BSS :look:? I am trying to do a stretch for a little while and would like to use a nice wig as my means to do so. I stay in the Clear Lake area and dont see any signs of these type of stores anywhere. Can anyone help me out here?

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this big, wonderful city and was wondering where the heck can I find a wig store or even a BSS :look:? I am trying to do a stretch for a little while and would like to use a nice wig as my means to do so. I stay in the Clear Lake area and dont see any signs of these type of stores anywhere. Can anyone help me out here?

Hi growinstrong - do you work in Clear Lake as well...the places that I know of that have a decent selection are on the Northside...

Hmmm..try Modern City,they have a couple of locations...There is one on the Northside, where I'm located and I know of one on the Southside..HTH..

There is a large BSS in the Medical Center on S. Main (close to where it merges with Old Spanish Trail). It is in the same plaza as Family Dollar. The have a large selection of products, weave, wigs, you name it. Also there are quite a few beauty supply stores on the outskirts of the Medical Center. All with fairly large selections.

There's this place on Kirby Drive (near Reliant Stadium) called Wig World. Nothing BUT wigs!!! There's also a few BSS stores close by (it might be the one that Mai Tai was referencing) on S. Main and I think the cross street is Buffalo Speedway but I'm not sure.

The closest to you are off of Cullen.You can take 45 to Beltway8,get on there and exit Cullen.3 min later youre surrounded by them,and if you go off of Scott and MLK and OST youre set too.I live in Sugarland but work closer to this area.Lol,ma'am youre in Clear Lake just like I'm in Sugarland we have to go to the hood...The next area I would try are the ones off of 610 that were recommended.(By Astrodome)I love the ones I told you because I always find what I need and great selection.Pm me for more details.

Back