House of Payne hair!

Mook's hair

I'm watching this episode of house of Payne (I don't even watch this show) but my girl was on. I know I can't be the only one who loves
Lisa Arrindell Anderson's hair! It's so fabulous! :grin: :grin: :grin:
img_3288_lisa-arrindell-anderson_wordpress.jpg

lisa_arrindel_anderson%28007-headshot-smile-med%29.JPG
6008157_tml.jpg

Yes, she has beautiful hair! I love the fact that she wears natural hair in Hollywood
yeah, me too.
And have ya'll noticed that CNN analyst Amy Holmes hair is growing tot and starting to look fierce>?
FROM 2006
2006_10_13_amy_holmes_1.jpg

FROM 2007
amyholmes.jpg

I can't find an 09 pic but I saw her on 2 days ago and her hair was lookin good.

Last month, I saw an old 1991 throwback movie (Livin' Large) with Lisa and T.C.Carson and she was relaxed. I had never seen her relaxed. I then obsessively started looking for articles on her and her hair and have found none. Someone said she was in a magazine talking about why and how she transitioned. I wish I could find it.

I also noticed Natalie Dessell-Reid (TV sitcom "Eve") transitioning while she was pregnant. She's natural now but her twistouts were really nice. I'd like to read about her going natural as well.

Last edited:
I think I missed her. Exactly which episode was she on and in what role? I love her but don't remember seeing her on the show.

Girrrrrrl, I thought I was going to open up the thread and it would be a pic of the hot s-curl mess that is Allen Payne's hair these days. I was all set to damn his hairstylist to hell:naughty:...But yeah her hair is gorgeous, so is she. Looks very effortless.

Last month, I saw an old 1991 throwback movie (Livin' Large) with Lisa and T.C.Carson and she was relaxed. I had never seen her relaxed. I then obsessively started looking for articles on her and her hair and have found none. Someone said she was in a magazine talking about why and how she transitioned. I wish I could find it.

She was on an episode of Steve Harvey when she was relaxed too. Her hair looked thick and healthy though. I read that article a while back. It was in some hair magazine.

I also noticed Natalie Dessell-Reid (TV sitcom "Eve") transitioning while she was pregnant. She's natural now but her twistouts were really nice. I'd like to read about her going natural as well.

She appeared to be natural while she was on Eve's show. I know she wore phony ponies sometimes though.

She was on an episode of Steve Harvey when she was relaxed too. Her hair looked thick and healthy though. I read that article a while back. It was in some hair magazine.

She appeared to be natural while she was on Eve's show. I know she wore phony ponies sometimes though.

Yep, she sure was... she was the caterer right? Do you remember what she was saying in the article? I've searched everywhere on the net and can't find any reference.

I noticed Nat's phony ponies and in one episode it even purposely blew off in the wind. I love her twistouts best.

Just had to tell you that you and your hair look too cute in your siggie pic! Oh, and the lady from HOP's hair looks nice too :grin:.

Back