HOTSHOT'S HAIR ALBUM

hotshot

HOTSHOT\'S HAIR ALBUM

i think i got a good start. . . whaddya think?

http://public.fotki.com/deeje6/
pw-hair

cool.gif

Re: HOTSHOT\'S HAIR ALBUM

hotshot, I tried to view your album, but I was asked for a login, as well as the password.

Gorgeous. I've seen it in person and the pictures don't do it justice.

Hotshot is doing the damn thing y'all. The girl has TONS of style - and the hair just adds.....

Bravo!

the first album worked for me....your hair is great!!!! i wish mine looked as good in twists...
~T~

love the pics!

just wondering how often u use the GPB thats helping with breakage? I have breakage issues right now and thought I was overusing heavy proteins so Im laying off ALL protein right now. But Id like to use GPB since its light.

i use GPB weekly and condition wash once a week with suave milk and honey or dove.

and dont sleep on ego boost.

also- when i was going through bad breakage i created a miracle remedy that held me over until a trim. mix dove intense moisture conditioner with ORS carrot oil. use as a leave-in. works like magic.

aubrey organics glycogen protein balance
you can get it at vitamin shoppe. many women here love it!

Your hair looks great!
And so does you product stash :p...we need a full length shot to see the PJitis we are dealing with
smile.gif

Hi HotShot! love your hair! Do you do your twists on wet or dry hair? I can't quite get mine to look neat like yours...

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Gorgeous. I've seen it in person and the pictures don't do it justice.

Hotshot is doing the damn thing y'all. The girl has TONS of style - and the hair just adds.....

Bravo!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Did you purposely use the camera to hide your face? I thought that was a cute idea.

BTW...did you get my PM?

Back