hot tools 1059 dryer: any negatives???

poookie

ok... i FINALLY perfected my macherie-style rollerset (i have pics, but i lost my camera upload cord :nono:)!

but i'm sick and tired of sitting for 3 hours under my soft bonnet dryer from wal-mart.

so i want to buy the hot tools 1059 dryer.
appliancesourcecom_1991_33473

Ladies that own this:

1. How long does it take for it to dry your hair completely?
2. Are there any negatives to report? (eg: dryer gets too hot)

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE! i'm about 5 seconds away from hitting "Buy".

thanks in advance!!! :yep:

Last edited:
nevermind. didn't think i'd get any replies :nono:

i bought it, and i'd rather not hear anything negative about it now.

Pookie

I just posted my results in the original thread where I did a rollerset for my sister. She's relaxed and it came out fine (although to curly for her). It took 45 minutes to dry on low heat level.

I like it but that is just with using it just once. I tell you just be able to adjust it to your own comfort level and not have to hunch up under that old table top dryer is wonderful:yep:!

Hi Poookie,

I just recently purchased this.....

1. How long does it take for it to dry your hair completely?

It took me 1 hr to dry my neck length hair....and I was very comfy during this.

2. Are there any negatives to report? (eg: dryer gets too hot)

Dryers not too hot, and I certainly hope I will have no negatives to report!!!

wow, thanks!

Twisties - i saw your review in the other thread, that helped me make my decision to buy!

Divanme - thanks for your input! :yep:

I just bought this too. I hope it's a really good dryer. I see now there's a better Pibbs(514) deal..........this would happen after I done ordered the Hot tools one:ohwell:

Ladies,

From where did you order your dryer? Did anyone by chance order from J&R Music and Computer world?

i ordered mine thru the deal they had up here, i love mine drying right now. I didnt realize that you can extend it from both knobs ( at first i thought i didnt extend any further) i was only using one knob. Now that i can sit under it from my cumputer desk im in love.

Ladies,

From where did you order your dryer? Did anyone by chance order from J&R Music and Computer world?

I saw this on amazon.com from JR Music and Computer for $99.00 and the shipping and handling is $14.99. I have been contemplating this for a couple weeks now. I was just wondering how much it adjusts up and down because all my chairs are kind of low and I am only five-two.

I saw this on amazon.com from JR Music and Computer for $99.00 and the shipping and handling is $14.99. I have been contemplating this for a couple weeks now. I was just wondering how much it adjusts up and down because all my chairs are kind of low and I am only five-two.

it adjust very well, before i realized to get more extention use both knobs i lowered it so i can sit on the floor

Back