Hot n Silky Ceramic Flat Iron

How much was it? I have to get a flat iron this weekend because I have to send my CHI back for repair (the cord has a short, and just stopped working).

YES!!!:lick: This iron is by Silk Elements!!! I have tried it twice. I loved it better than any iron in the past. Although I have yet to try CHI or any real expensive irons. It gets hot and the my roots were very straight!!! I hope you like it if you buy it!:spinning:

YES!!!:lick: This iron is by Silk Elements!!! I have tried it twice. I loved it better than any iron in the past. Although I have yet to try CHI or any real expensive irons. It gets hot and the my roots were very straight!!! I hope you like it if you buy it!:spinning:

Yes, it goes up to 410 degrees---I have been using it on 320 degrees though. Other than price, i couldn't really tell the difference between it and the CHI or PHI---plus, mine is cure with it's leapard print tehehehehe

I have one and I think it burns my ends I can't stand this thing but maybe I put it on too high of a heat setting

Back