Horrible Nightmare!!!!

Lucky's Mom

OK - girls!!!!
Enjoy your monday....
I had a dream that after all of these years...... I relaxed my hair:sad:

Got the creamin my eyes - and could not find any Neutralizer or Running Water!!!!!!

Hair was coming out in my hands!!!!!! :eek:

:nono::nono::nono:

I woke up panicked.

LOL

Was glad to be back in the Nappy world.....

LMAO.

Someone here had a very similar dream last week and posted about it. Perhaps you should hook up and try and work out what it means.

I had a dream that I went to my bathroom and cut all of my hair off. I even woke up and was like, yeah I cut all my hair off in the middle of the night. I wasn't even really mad about it.

I took the scissors in my bathroom drawer and put them in the utility room so I don't do it for real in my sleep it seemed so real.

atleast yours was a dream... i actually almost got a relaxer in real life.

At the salon a while back I told my stylist i wanted my hair washed & straightened. Next thing i know, in a matter of 2 seconds, she had on gloves and done pulled out this large tube of relaxer :blush: I hopped up so fast yal :lol: but she was cool when i told her i wanted to stay natural & put that creamy crack away. I left out the salon with nice flat ironed natural hair :yep:

:lachen::lachen:Cherrypie

I know, right???
I think it came from some crazy stylist that told me that "professionals are the only ones that know about hair"

:ohwell::ohwell: EXCUSE YOU?????

I basically clowned her on Facebook and told her that no one touches my hair but ME... and the "Pros" have done nothing but destroy my hair.....
and - if I kept asking for a relaxer.... I would be bald by now.

All Stylists can STAY AWAY from me.

I guess she was pissed about that response.

:look::look::look:

Subconscious fears of the bad old days for my hair. I will never go back!:lick: My hair is too Yummy now!

OK - girls!!!!
Enjoy your monday....
I had a dream that after all of these years...... I relaxed my hair:sad:

Got the creamin my eyes - and could not find any Neutralizer or Running Water!!!!!!

Hair was coming out in my hands!!!!!! :eek:

:nono::nono::nono:

I woke up panicked.

LOL

Was glad to be back in the Nappy world.....

OK, tell the truth; you've been thinking about it. You've been looking at some of the glorious heads of relaxed hair and thinking, "That could be me." Dreams don't come from nowhere. It's a secret wish.

I'm kidding @Lucky's Mom. If there's one person I know I can pick on and she can see right through my BS, it's you. :lachen:

I'd probably slap you silly :catfight: if you used to sleep walk and actually had done this in your sleep. I think you're probably one of the few people who might actually give me a run for my money in the department of who loves her natural hair more.

Another "horrible relaxer" dream thread?

Glad it was just a dream for you.

Sent from my Comet

OK, tell the truth; you've been thinking about it. You've been looking at some of the glorious heads of relaxed hair and thinking, "That could be me." Dreams don't come from nowhere. It's a secret wish.

I'm kidding @Lucky's Mom. If there's one person I know I can pick on and she can see right through my BS, it's you. :lachen:

I'd probably slap you silly :catfight: if you used to sleep walk and actually had done this in your sleep. I think you're probably one of the few people who might actually give me a run for my money in the department of who loves her natural hair more.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: @Nonie - you are the ONLY one who could make me laugh like this.....

hilariuos!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Please :gunner7:if I EVER walk up in here and say something stupid about a relaxer. You saw my anniversary pics. what do I need a relaxer for?

Isn't this good enough????? :lick:

Attachments

• sam in pink.jpg
    sam in pink.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
atleast yours was a dream... i actually almost got a relaxer in real life.

At the salon a while back I told my stylist i wanted my hair washed & straightened. Next thing i know, in a matter of 2 seconds, she had on gloves and done pulled out this large tube of relaxer :blush: I hopped up so fast yal :lol: but she was cool when i told her i wanted to stay natural & put that creamy crack away. I left out the salon with nice flat ironed natural hair :yep:

Whaaaaaat?
AHTTN she didn't even ask you and just assumed you wanted a relaxer and you're natural
That's dangerous what if this were someones kid would she just reach for the relaxer then. Oh hope you never go back there again. She's creamy crack happy.

Last edited:
Back