Hooty Hooooo!!! Miss Jessie's @ 200 more Targets!!

sjones

Okay, SPRINTED over to my Target that now carries Miss Jessies, and was greeted with not just that, but also Kinky Curly products, Jane Carter's stuff, Curls brand, Shea Moisture &nem....I'm like, for real??!! They even have some Twisted Sista stuff that I might hafta buy just for GP!! I'm sure I'm late, but I had to rejoice anyway, delayed or not. Of course, now that I'm here this doggone $58 price tag on this Buttercreme has given me pause...hmmm..prolly gon' wait til the BOGO...

Last edited:
Soooo....what I did NOT realize was that the 2nd ingredient in that Buttercream is Petrolatum?! Has this always been the case? I honestly don't remember that being the case from when I first bought some, so now I have to try to dig up my old, 9/10 empty bottle of it and compare. For $58, I was thinking maybe "liquid gold" would be the 2nd ingredient, with "paid car note" being the third.

@sjones, yes some of their products do have mineral oil. I don't think that's always been the case, but certainly for the last few years. I use them, but their ingredients are why some people don't like them.

I did notice them at my local, smaller Target

Okay, SPRINTED over to my Target that now carries Miss Jessies, and was greeted with not just that, but also Kinky Curly products, Jane Carter's stuff, Curls brand, Shea Moisture &nem....I'm like, for real??!! They even have some Twisted Sista stuff that I might hafta buy just for GP!! I'm sure I'm late, but I had to rejoice anyway, delayed or not. Of course, now that I'm here this doggone $58 price tag on this Buttercreme has given me pause...hmmm..prolly gon' wait til the BOGO...

:blush:
*leaves thread*

when is this going to come to Canada!!!?!?!?

They don't do international shipping? The BOGO is online.

BTW, for folks in Houston, Uncle Funky's Daughter honored the BOGO in recent years. Their prices are *slightly* marked up, but you won't have to pay for shipping or wait on your order.

They don't do international shipping? The BOGO is online.

BTW, for folks in Houston, Uncle Funky's Daughter honored the BOGO in recent years. Their prices are *slightly* marked up, but you won't have to pay for shipping or wait on your order.

Try Honeyfig.com, they usually do bogo.

I'm all over this already :) My 1st jar of curly pudding doesn't have enough in it for twists and neither does my jar of curly meringue...I want to get my hands on the Buttercream but that $58.00 price tag makes my eyes water and I get a head ache.

I know I'll be asking for Target Gift cards for x-mas LOL!

....... hmmmmm, anyone ever notice a "product consistency change/ or difference" during the BOGO sale products???

RE: i've been hearing of differences between the kinky curly on the site & the stores.... and ummmm yeah

Back