Hooray Humectress is here to stay !!!!

YUMMY28

I wrote to Nexxus about them supposedly discontinuing the Humectress conditioner they responded to me rather quickly:
Thank you for contacting Nexxus Salon Hair Care regarding your interest in our company and its products. We are happy to supply you with the information that you have requested.

Our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner is part of our Nexxus Signature Line that has been expanded to the retail market. We have not and are not going to discontinue this product. Our Nexxus Phyto Organic line is our product line that is sold in salons and our Humectin is a comparable product to our Humectress however it is not a replacement product.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for contacting Nexxus Salon Hair Care.

Sincerely,

Shelby Hansen
Consumer Relations Representative

that is some EXCELLENT news!!:yep:

I don't have time to find anything that even comes close in comparison with my beloved nexxus signature line.

:yay: Has anybody noticed the price has gone up though since they went to regular stores? I used to be able to get the big liter bottles 2 for $25. I saw the Liter Humectress bottle for $32.99 in Walgreens. :perplexed

I started a thread about that very same thing earlier this week. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=162133

So the JCPenney ladies were right. It has been replaced but only in salons.

I've been noticing for the past few months that BSS's aren't carrying it either. Only the PhytoOrganics. It's like whatever they have left of the signature is it. I guess it's because you can pretty much get it anywhere else.

I've been noticing for the past few months that BSS's aren't carrying it either. Only the PhytoOrganics. It's like whatever they have left of the signature is it. I guess it's because you can pretty much get it anywhere else.

By expanding they must mean to places like big chain grocery stores. I saw some in my grocery store and couldn't remember if it had always been there. It looked really out of place. :confused:

By expanding they must mean to places like big chain grocery stores. I saw some in my grocery store and couldn't remember if it had always been there. It looked really out of place. :confused:

I always find it at Walmart and also at Krogers:yep:

I am soooo glad that the signature line is not discontinued in stores where its easy access to attain. While shopping for food... I can snatch up my Nexxus!

I can't remember not seeing Nexxus products at Giant.....but at $25.99 for the 32oz Humectress it's easy for me to walk away. :ohwell:

Back