Hooded Dryers

krissynick

Hey everyone

I just wanted to know what brand hooded dryer do you use, how well it worked and how much money you shelled out for it. I just purchased a hot tools hooded dryer . It cost me 29.99 no tax. I will update later on how well it works when i roller set.

I have one I use for Hot Oil Treatments.
I think it's by HOT?
But I've had it for a few years now and it's great when I have the patience to sit still. :grin:

I currently use an ion hooded dryer which cost me about $40 at sally's but today I purchased a Pibbs 514 which set me back $270 including tax and shipping. I just couldn't hold out any longer!!!:grin:

I currently use an ion hooded dryer which cost me about $40 at sally's but today I purchased a Pibbs 514 which set me back $270 including tax and shipping. I just couldn't hold out any longer!!!:grin:

You will love your pibbs! I got a great deal on one from ebay so I got it a couple of weeks ago and I love that thing....now if I could only get faster at rollersetting! It takes me as long to set my hair as it does for it to dry!

You will love your pibbs! I got a great deal on one from ebay so I got it a couple of weeks ago and I love that thing....now if I could only get faster at rollersetting! It takes me as long to set my hair as it does for it to dry!

how long is that?? please say 15 min :pray:!! LOL

Diya, where did you get you Pibbs from? I'm in the market for one :yep:

The hooded dryer I have is a PIBBS (refer to my avatar). Yeah it cost 300 but in all honesty, its worth it. My deep conditioners and rollersets are wonderful.

Back