• Revlon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Tools

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Other-PLEASE specify

Votes: 13 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have the Hot Tools 1059 dryer. with rollers, tourmaline, and the pretty purple hood, i love it. i barely ever use it though; i've become a huge fan of airdrying as of late.

I purchased an ION soft bonnet from ebay, haven't used it yet, but I am a traveling auditor, so I needed something I could take with me out on the road. I will test it out this weekend.

My home dryer is a ...uuummm...can't remember the name,let me see if I can find a pic..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Tools-IONIC...ryZ67571QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hot tools ionic hood dryer...it has a large hood which accomadetes large rollers, drys really fast and I love it.

I also have a conair from Kmart...I will probably sell or give that one away though...only used it like 3 or 4 times.

If your in a cash pinch I would recommend this one too for the time being.

I also have it (the Hot Tools Ionic dryer), and its great. Its VERY lightweight, large enough for my big head AND rods/rollers- imagine that :lachen:- and it dries my hair pretty quick considering how thick it is.

My new back up is my Gold N Hot Bonnet that I got for about $10 from Sally's though. It's great for dc treatments.

i have a Gold N Hot 1400 Watt Hard Hat Hair Dryer. i got it from sally's about a year or 2 ago i dont really use it much im too lazy. i air dry mostly and when i deep condition i slap on a shower cap take a longggggg nap wake up and rinse BUT when i do use it its nice

I intend to get a substitute for my Artem hood dryer. Any advice from long hair rollersetters ?

Because of my rollersetting habits, I would like more space than under the Pibbs.

I am looking for the same kind of rotating visor which existed on some vintage dryers, I mean the visor did open exactly half of the space under the hood, which allows to easier get in with big rollersets. If you look at the Pibbs, you can obesrve that the rotation axis of the visor is relatively low, so the visor opening is less than two thirds of the diameter of the hood.

okay....so i know it's kinda ghetto to have one in your house but--:look: i have a full sized salon dryer that i got for 50 bucks from a salon that was going out of business---works real good too!

I must be ghetto then because I would've given $50 bucks plus my first born for that salon hooded dryer LOL

I have an Ion from Sally's and its mediocre, but does the job. I would love a Pibbs. My sister has one (Hi Sandy!) and I'm going to buy it off her one day but she doesn't know this yet.

Any more hooded dryer recommendations ladies?

I'm looking for something simple but effective for home use. And something that will fit my thick head of hair!

Back