Hood Dryer-Does yours have speeds?

I don't know what on earth they mean with the speed and ''electronic'' versions :confused:

I have a Hot Tools Tourmaline dryer and it has 2 speeds. High (more air being blown, so hair dries faster) and low (less air is being blown, so hair takes longer to dry)

I love my dryer, although I've never had another one, so I have nothing to compare it to :giggle:

Lonei, you've been dryer surfing for a while now! Have you narrowed it down yet?

I don't know what on earth they mean with the speed and ''electronic'' versions :confused:

I have a Hot Tools Tourmaline dryer and it has 2 speeds. High (more air being blown, so hair dries faster) and low (less air is being blown, so hair takes longer to dry)

I love my dryer, although I've never had another one, so I have nothing to compare it to :giggle:

Lonei, you've been dryer surfing for a while now! Have you narrowed it down yet?

lol! I have, I WANT THE PIBBS but cant seem to get it to the UK. That is the only dryer I want! I dont really need a dryer as I have one, thats why I keep doing research to see if I can find one that does a better job, I dont however wnt to try anything but the Pibbs but sometimes i get tempted!

Hi Lonei,
I bought a Morphy Richards hooded dryer about 20yrs ago. It has 3 heat settings, low, medium and high. Low gives a nice even dry and the high setting I used to use at the end of drying to finish rollersets when I was relaxed. I'm surprised its lasted this long, but I now use it occasionally on high for DCing. It was a very good buy for me.

I think the newer dryers can be set to switch to different heat settings after a certain length of time and switch off on a timer. I'm not familiar with the model in the link, but it looks like a state of the art salon dryer.

MeechUK

Back