Honeysuckle Rose BOGO Deal

Tarae

drugstore.com has AO Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and Shampoo buy one get one free.

Offer expires 9/5. Free shipping on all orders over $25 also.

If anyone is interested...

ETA: The $25 free shipping only applies to first time customers.

Last edited:
Maaaaaaannnnn ... I wish I would have seen this thread BEFORE I made my vitacost order! But thanks for sharing anyway.

I've been wanting to try this...how do we take advanatage of the BOGO? I have 3 in my cart but the total should be 6 because of the BOGO, has anyone ordered?

ETA: looks like they have a limit of only getting the BOGO on an order 1 for two bottles.

Last edited:
I think you have to buy the shampoo to get the conditioner free...or vice versa buy the conditioner to get the shampoo free. I went, thinking I could buy all conditioners, but it doesn't work that way. :ohwell:

Thanks anyway, OP! :rolleyes:

I think you have to buy the shampoo to get the conditioner free...or vice versa buy the conditioner to get the shampoo free. I went, thinking I could buy all conditioners, but it doesn't work that way. :ohwell:

Thanks anyway, OP! :rolleyes:
No, I ordered 2 conditioners and the 2nd was still free.

I think they put a limit though. So only 2 per transaction.

Thanks Tarae!!! I just ordered 2 conditioners and an extra item that I needed to also take advantage of the free shipping.

Thank you! I just bought 2 conditioners and a couple of other things that totaled $25+, so I got free shipping!

Back