HONEY FOR HAIR REGIMEN

LadyCee

DO You guys apply honey to any of your hair concotions? wat is the benefit of it to you?(baggying) how much do you use? is there a specfic honey to buy if so wat is an online site or is the regular old honey?/////////i wanna know thnx

GOD BLESS.

I use honey in my prepoos. I usually mix it with EVOO, coconut oil, or jojoba oil, and a Conditioner. Honey helps if your hair is really dry and you need a really good deep conditioning. It is a great humectant.

Lately, because of the summer heat, I cowash or deep condition with the above mix. It keeps the new growth under control and I recently applied henna and it helps soften the hair. :)

I add 1 tbsp of honey into my deep conditioner as it helps make my hair very, very moisturized. It's a natural humectant so it draws moisture into the hair. That's why it is soo beneficial when you're conditioning. If you need additional moisture, adding honey will do the trick.

You can use any type of honey; it doesn't matter.

i add honey, jbco, and evoo to my conditioner for my co-washes... i use it when i feel that my hair needs extra moisture...

i buy the regular ole clover honey from the grocery store...

I add a teaspoon or two of honey to my deep conditioner. On humid days I spritz with honey water, it just draws all the moisture from the air into my hair and it makes my curls pop.

Back