Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Creme?

Hi I have tried Hollywood Carrot Oil and Creme. I have to say that the carrot oil makes my hair really soft. The creme works nice also but I do not like the wet feel the cremes leave in my hair.

I have not tried the Olive oil or creme yet but I plan on trying the oil as soon as my carrot oil runs out. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have both creams; the olive oil and the carrot oil cream. I like them alot. I would use thecarrot cream in my hair wet before flat ironing. They are very nice and moisturise well.

But I am really liking the olive oil cholesteral. It is very heavy and detangles nicely. Even though it has mineral oil in it I still like it alot and have used it several times since I got it. I got the 2 for one deal when you buy the cream you get the cholesteral for free.
A great deal.
The cholesteral is similar to the Fantasia Deep Moisturising Conditioner but a bit heavier..to me. But the Olive oil cream is pretty good, has some good ingredients and moisturises well. I haven't used it enough times to say if it makes a huge difference in my hair b/c when I wear it straight it will frizz my hair b/c my hair is natural. I have applied it b4 going to bed when I wear my hair curly and it has a nice feel to it.
HTH
Valleygirl

I didn't use the cream but I did use the oil. I like it actually. And I'm not a fan of oil.....

It's light and it smells nice. It alarms me that it's soooo green /images/graemlins/tongue.gif but besides that I use it every once in a while when my hair needs a little more lubrication. It's not that heavy either considering it's a synthetic as opposed to a natural oil.

Even though I really don't like oil, I really like Hollywood Carrot Oil. It makes my hair really soft. That's the only oil I use.

I've used both and gave away the olive oil creme. I loved the carrot oil creme though. I used it when I was natural and combed it through my damp hair. It's too heavy for my relaxed hair but great for the ends.

I've only used the olive oil cream at first I didn't like it because it seems to have made "flakes" in my hair. So I decided to give it to a friend of mine for her girls (she doesn't buy products because she know that she'll have whole grocery bag from me) but, once I started seeing considerable newgrowth I decided to use it and I really enjoy it. I think that it flaked because of the other products that I had in my hair. but I plan on trying the carrot oil next.

I used some last night before going to bed and tying my hair down b/c my hair totally frizzed when I went to church last night. Today when I took the scarf off my hair is nice and smooth with a nice shine to it. It totally got rid of my frizzies.
Valleygirl
I am sure other products will do this just as well but I like the fact that the ingredients are so natural in this one...or at least no mineral oil or petroleum.

Back