Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme

ElegantElephant

Just wanted to share....This creme leaves my hair soft and silky as well as very moisturized for days. I think I have a new fav!!!! :grin: Has anyone else tried this?? If so, what were your results???

I love this for extra moisture around my nape and hairline. Its a little too much for daily use on my fine hair but its great for emergency moisture :yep:

Just wanted to share....This creme leaves my hair soft and silky as well as very moisturized for days. I think I have a new fav!!!! :grin: Has anyone else tried this?? If so, what were your results???

I'm getting the same results you are. I just started using this this week after I couldn't find the Hollywood Beauty Carrot Creme anywhere.

I brought some awhile back and only liked it to moisturize my nape. It left a white residue on my hair when I used it daily to moisturize. I prefer Silk Elements leave in creme

I love this stuff too, but prefer to use it when my hair is damp. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized ( I also like the smell).

I purchased this stuff today from Target. I'm on the hunt for a good daily moisturizer and decided to see if this will work for my hair. I really hope it keeps my hair moisturized.

I purchased this stuff today from Target. I'm on the hunt for a good daily moisturizer and decided to see if this will work for my hair. I really hope it keeps my hair moisturized.

I have been very pleased with how well this creme moisturizes my hair, hopefully you will be too. Keep me posted.

Glad that its working for you op, i tried it at the beginning of my hair journey and liked it, tried it again about a year later and it left white buildup on my hair.

I've been using this since late '08/early '09 , I really like it. I keep it in.rotation with my EQP mango butter for bunning and nape area .

Back