Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream Hairdress

BlkMane

Does anyone use this?

I really love the consistency of this stuff, but it seems to make my hair hard when it dries (if I apply to wet hair) or leaves a whitish/grayish film on my hair if I apply it to dry hair.

Any comments on this product?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Does anyone use this?

I really love the consistency of this stuff, but it seems to make my hair hard when it dries (if I apply to wet hair) or leaves a whitish/grayish film on my hair if I apply it to dry hair.

Any comments on this product?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it also and the results were so drying that I threw it out. I'm always trying to try the creams to give myself moisture but they seem to do just the opposite.

i have their carrot oil, I like it when its first touches my hair (but i noticed this film that had to be brushed away). I used almost ALL of my container because i swore the ingredients were benfitting my hair. It left my hair stuck together with a hard feel to it, I thought it was just me! I really dont like it and would rec ORS cremes or breakfree by Profectiv over it ANY day!

Same here, I think these products are better for natural hair. I liked the Olive oil creme at first but I noticed build up when I used it so I stopped.

I used the HB Carrot cream on my hair when it was natural and it worked great. I tried the Olive oil on natural hair /images/graemlins/nono.gif threw it out.

I wouldn't let either near my hair now that it's relaxed. The ORS works a lot better for me.

Wow! That's a shame as the ingredient list of the Olive Oil looks so "good".

I was really hoping it would be good for my hair.

I'll probably give it a couple more chances before I toss it.

Back