Holiday Hair

GoingBack

So, have you guys given any thought as to how you are going to wear your hair for the holidays? If you are on a challenge, i.e. wig, braid, baggie method, do you plan to continue the challenge throughout the holiday season, or will you give it a break? As for me, I think that since I am about 7 weeks, almost 8 weeks post relaxer and I want to stretch it to 12 weeks (at the very least), I am going to have my edges only relaxed and then put it up into a nice, elegant bun for Christmas/New Years.

I am going to New York for Christmas anyway, so I think that a protective style would be best considering the weather and travelling that I will be doing. What do you guys think?

I think a protective style would be a great option for travel /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will probably do a curly pinup for the top and allow the back to flow free.

That sounds cute Audra! Be sure to take some pics. I'll post mine after the holiday season. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I will most likely still be wearing cornrows. If I take them out I'll probably do a wetset. Hopefully I'll get that digital camera I've been drooling over so I can take pictures!

Back