Hold up...you mean I can buy SAMPLES?!?!?

leigh.hill

Just when I think I know a little something, I find out something new (maybe I just spend too much time on this website :yep:). I was looking through old threads for a moisturizer and after looking at some of the product websites, I found that some companies sell SAMPLES.
I was felt like:bouncegre + :superbanana: + :headspin: ALL at the same time!!!

I was looking on shescentit and hairVeda - both sell samples. What other websites do you know that sell samples??????

Last edited:
Oh boy, just ordered one sample from beemine, waiting to order from hairveda...Thanks for being my PJ-dealers! Keep 'em coming I am sure I am not the only newbie that could use this information.

They're not real popular around here but Miss Jessie's sells 2oz samples of their products if you're interested.

Just when I think I know a little something, I find out something new (maybe I just spend too much time on this website :yep:). I was looking through old threads for a moisturizer and after looking at some of the product websites, I found that some companies sell SAMPLES.
I was felt like:bouncegre + :superbanana: + :headspin: ALL at the same time!!!

I was looking on shescentit and hairVeda - both sell samples. What other websites do you know that sell samples??????

Hmmmm.... that's nice that it's less than their normal sized containers but I thought samples were supposed to be free? Like "Here's a sample because I really want you to try it without feeling like you're getting ripped off if you don't like it" kinda thing.

No??

I don't think Hairveda does samples anymore. I inquired a few weeks ago and they said the samples were not selling :ohwell:.

Hmmmm.... that's nice that it's less than their normal sized containers but I thought samples were supposed to be free? Like "Here's a sample because I really want you to try it without feeling like you're getting ripped off if you don't like it" kinda thing.

No??

A sample isn't free unless it has the word FREE in front :giggle: Imagine if companies gave everyone who 'just wanted to try' 2oz for free. LHCF member alone would have them going bankrupt by their first quarter :lachen: Not to mention all the people who would keep 'trying' the product for years and just never buy the actual thing.

No??

i totaly agree. samples should be free.

Well curls and blended beauty do samples basically almost all the natural product lines I've found do most were already named. I think darcysbotanicals has sample kits too and so do oyin and NOW EVEN... CurlJunkie :) which I totally have to cop their sample packs

Free or not, I am just happy to pay full price for a whole product to use on my hair once, hate it, and leave it under my bathroom sink for an eternity (I don't even want to tell you how many products I bought since joining LHCF). Thanks for your suggestions.

I don't think Hairveda does samples anymore. I inquired a few weeks ago and they said the samples were not selling :ohwell:.

Here is what is on their website (I hope it's true):

SAMPLES
We have a limited supply of samples available. Samples are restocked at the beginning of the month. Samples are currently unavailable. We'll restock April 1, 2010.

No??
Maybe sample is the wrong word :perplexed---maybe a trial size would better suit the terminology being used here---I like 'samples' or trial sizes... saves me from wasting money on a full sized product that I end up hating :yep:

Maybe sample is the wrong word :perplexed---maybe a trial size would better suit the terminology being used here---I like 'samples' or trial sizes... saves me from wasting money on a full sized product that I end up hating :yep:

Good choice of words...if only I could have bought a "trial" size of the QP Mango Butter, Silicon Mix, NExxus Heat PRotectant, and the list goes on and on.....:spinning:

Good choice of words...if only I could have bought a "trial" size of the QP Mango Butter, Silicon Mix, NExxus Heat PRotectant, and the list goes on and on.....:spinning:

They have the cutest, smallest trial size of Elast QP Mango Butter. I bought it for my niece to use on her dolls :giggle:. I'm turning her into a PJ just like me :grin:.

Back