Hmmm So I accidentally dyed my roots blonde

leona2025

Well I decided to go a head and lighting the front of my hair a little more and color it red again before I go dark. I like to dye just the front part where I do my humps. I ended up with really light red blonde, but my roots are blonde at my hair line:lachen:. I like it! I want the rest of length in that area to be that color also. Next time I'll just lighten the length and leave it off the roots or do the roots last. I know it processes quicker at the roots because of the heat. I added some pics while wet and will add more after I flat iron. It's kinda hard to see. Please excuse my hair towel and t-shirt hanging on the door.
4.jpg
8.jpg

Remember when coloring yourself it is always best to color the roots last. Espeecially if you are relaxed. New growth takes the color faster. But it still looks good.

I'd like to see it dry.

Well I decided to go a head and lighting the front of my hair a little more and color it red again before I go dark. I like to dye just the front part where I do my humps. I ended up with really light red blonde, but my roots are blonde at my hair line:lachen:. I like it! I want the rest of length in that area to be that color also. Next time I'll just lighten the length and leave it off the roots or do the roots last. I know it processes quicker at the roots because of the heat. I added some pics while wet and will add more after I flat iron. It's kinda hard to see. Please excuse my hair towel and t-shirt hanging on the door.
4.jpg
8.jpg

Back