HIZA!!!!!!!

KinksnCurlz

Girl, i just checked out your album and i'm like WHOA! your hair is B-E-A-UUUTIFUL! it's so thick, shiny and healthy looking. Gyal, i LOVE it
love.gif

My question to you is how do you get ur bun to look so damn good? Every bun that i do looks crazy
perplexed.gif
and everyone's bun that i see on the forum looks like perfection. Please, help a sista out. Thanks. Also, list the products you use, if any.
Again, ur hair is gorgeous... did i say that already?
grin.gif

you ladies are so late, i've been obsessing over hiza's hair for a while now.btw did you know she does everything by herself? trim,relax,and rollerset.the girl is talented

Hiza'a hair does look great. I want to learn how to make a bun like that and the reddish highlights are nice as well.

Hi girls!!!

CaramelHonee and all the others girls thx for the compliments!

Well for my bun, I just do a simple ponytail wiht a scrunchie, wrap the end around the scrunchie and secure it with bobby pins, but I haven’t worn a bun in about 3 month now.

Products that I use:

Oil for Pre-shampoo
-Castor oil
-coconut oil
-Olive oil

Shampoo
-Giovanni 50/50 Balanced
-Nexus Aloe Rid Clarifying

Conditioner washes
-Alberto Refreshing balsam
-Naturally honey balsam

Conditioner
-Super conditioner 10 en 1
-Jason Aloe Vera 84% Conditioner
-Alfaparf deep nutrition hair mask
-Salerm mascarilla
-Affirm FiberGuard Sustenance

Rinse/light conditioner
- Pantene Winter Rescue/ Smooth & Sleek
-Garnier fortifying cream condition
-Garnier fortifying deep condition

Protein/Reconstructor
-Affirm 5 in 1
-Aphogee

Leave- in
-Giovanni Direct
-Salerm 21

Style products
-Alfaparf semi di lino shine serum
-jojoba oil
-ArtEffeX conditioning oil dress

HTH Hiza…

A good detangler when streching out relaxers....

Hello there. I've been trying to relax my hair every 6 months and so far so good thanks to weaves in and braids. But the nightmare begins when I take out the braids and shampoo. It's a real mess . It is like all the lenght I had accumulated from the braids/waives just wants to say good bye.... I currently use Motions cond. but it doesn't seem to do a good job. Please help. Iam 4a/4b. CHeers.

Re: A good detangler when streching out relaxers....

Your hair is beautiful, Hiza! You have completely stopped getting blowouts and only do doobies now? Do you only do your own hair or do you go to the salons sometimes too?

lovelylocs
Yes I have completely stopped getting blowouts and only do doobies now. Yes I only do my own hair. No I never go to the salons no more. I have done this for one year now and I can really see the different, I used to go to the salons two times a weeks for a dominican blowouts.

Hiza…

Back